This custom home design blends the looks of the Americana Farmhouse with classic Colonial giving a true, all American look and feel. This architectural design resonates simple functionality with a small sprinkling of flavorful design.
Square Footage: 2033
Garage: 2 Car Detached
Farmhouse Colonial Custom Home in Huntersville, NC
- Large roof overhangs with oversized supports and brackets
- Rear Balcony
- 30 Year Asphalt Architectural Shingles
- 3″ X 4″ gutters and downspouts with drain extensions as needed
- Custom Fiber Cement
- Combination of cement fiber lap siding
- Double hung, wood windows with Low E glass and screens
- Cement Fiber fascia and vinyl vented soffits
- Broom finished concrete driveways
- Trim Package – 7 1/4″ baseboard, flat panel 4″ casing with panel molding headers at doors and windows, 7″ one piece crown, oak banisters and railings, poplar balusters, oak treads and risers, vaulted or coffered ceilings, and 6’8″ solid core five panel doors.
- Hardboard shelving at pantry and all closets. Master bedroom closet to received custom organizers
- Cased mirrors at all vanities.
- Verde Homes cabinetry built regionally
- Solid surface counters throughout-granite, marble, limestone, or cultured marble
- Tiled bathroom floors and surrounds- ceramic, glass, travertine, or marble.
Lets Get Started!
Request a consultation by filling out the form below.
1209 Fern Forest Drive, Gastonia, NC 28054