This Contemporary style home borrows a lot of cues from the Modern home exterior design style with its flat lines and large windows. It offers up great expanses that give this custom home design a larger feel to it. It also has subtle cues from some Mid-Century Modern designs that gives it appealing architecture.
Custom Home Design in Charlotte, NC
- Large roof overhangs with oversized supports and brackets
- Rear Balcony
- 30 Year Asphalt Architectural Shingles
- 3″ X 4″ gutters and downspouts with drain extensions as needed
- 3′ X 8′ fir front entryway doors
- Custom Fiber Cement
- Combination of cement fiber lap siding, stucco
- Double hung, wood windows with Low E glass and screens
- Cement Fiber fascia and vinyl vented soffits
- Broom finished concrete driveways
- Trim Package – 7 1/4″ baseboard, flat panel 4″ casing with panel molding headers at doors and windows, 7″ one piece crown, oak banisters and railings, poplar balusters, oak treads and risers, vaulted or coffered ceilings, and 6’8″ solid core five panel doors. Master bedroom sitting area to receive window seats per plan.
- Hardboard shelving at pantry and all closets. Master bedroom closet to received custom organizers
- Cased mirrors at all vanities. Powder bath to receive custom mirror
- Custom finish colors- stain and paint
- Verde Homes cabinetry built regionally
- Solid surface counters throughout-granite, marble, limestone, or cultured marble
- Tiled bathroom floors and surrounds- ceramic, glass, travertine, or marble.
Lets Get Started!
Request a consultation by filling out the form below.
1209 Fern Forest Drive, Gastonia, NC 28054