Pinecrest is a 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom home that we designed for a builder in Charlotte, NC. This home was designed and built to acommodate a lot with a medium width but a long depth. The house features an eye-pleasing combination of textures to give it a one of a kind face reminiscent of Tudor homes but with a modern twist. The interor features a lot of different spaces in a small footprint. The spaces were kept open in orer to make the house feel much larger than it was. We also intended it to use lots of light colors and wood on the walls in order to keep the feeling of the spaces large and airy. This was contrasted with dark floors to make a dramatic contrast that is enjoyable to reside in.
Custom Home Design in Charlotte, NC
- Authentic Craftsman custom design
- Large roof overhangs with oversized supports and brackets
- Covered front porches with pressure treated floors and bead board ceilings
- 30 Year Asphalt Architectural Shingles
- 3″ X 4″ gutters and downspouts with drain extensions as needed
- 3′ X 8′ fir front entryway doors
- Cedar shutters and planter boxes per plan
- Combination of cement fiber lap siding, shake accents + stone
- Double hung, wood windows with Low E glass and screens
- Wood or composite porch beams and columns
- Cement Fiber fascia and vinyl vented soffits
- Fully sodded front yard
- Broom finished concrete rear patios – approximately 12′ X 14 with contoured lead walks
- Broom finished concrete driveways
- Trim Package – 7 1/4″ baseboard, flat panel 4″ casing with panel molding headers at doors and windows, 7″ one piece crown, oak banisters and railings, poplar balusters, oak treads and risers, vaulted or coffered ceilings, and 6’8″ solid core five panel doors. Master bedroom sitting area to receive window seats per plan.
- I. Delaney toiletries to include towel bars, rings, and toilet paperholders
- Hardboard shelving at pantry and all closets. Master bedroom closet to received custom organizers
- Cased mirrors at all vanities. Powder bath to receive custom mirror
- Custom finish colors- stain and paint
- Cabinetry built regionally
- Solid surface counters throughout-granite, marble, limestone, or cultured marble
- HVAC – 14 seer furnace
- Electrical -recessed cans at kitchen, family, MBR/ BA. Flood lights at two corners. Ceiling fans at all bedrooms, and family rooms. Sconces per plan.
- 3 1/4′ White or Red Oak, #2, hardwoods throughout with exception of secondary baths and laundry.
- Kitchen backsplash allowance for travertine, marble, glass, or ceramic tile
- Tiled bathroom floors and surrounds- ceramic, glass, travertine, or marble.
- Brick or stone fireplace surround with wood mantles
Lets Get Started!
Request a consultation by filling out the form below.
1209 Fern Forest Drive, Gastonia, NC 28054