Benard is a 2,220 square foot home with 3 beds and 3 baths in Charlotte, NC. This custom home was designed to feature a breathtakingly stark contrast of dark and light for the exterior. This duotone exterior combination is then paired with a wood, detached garage. The home features a myriad of complexity in order to give it a very modern and sophisticated look that just screams curb appeal. This is the type of house that you take a double-take at when you see it.
Custom Home Design in Charlotte, NC
- Authentic Contemporary custom design
- Large roof overhangs with oversized supports and brackets
- Rear Balcony
- 30 Year Asphalt Architectural Shingles
- 3″ X 4″ gutters and downspouts with drain extensions as needed
- 3′ X 8′ fir front entryway doors
- Custom Stucco Coating
- Combination of cement fiber lap siding, stucco
- Double hung, wood windows with Low E glass and screens
- Cement Fiber fascia and vinyl vented soffits
- Broom finished concrete driveways
- Trim Package – 7 1/4″ baseboard, flat panel 4″ casing with panel molding headers at doors and windows, 7″ one piece crown, oak banisters and railings, poplar balusters, oak treads and risers, vaulted or coffered ceilings, and 6’8″ solid core five panel doors. Master bedroom sitting area to receive window seats per plan.
- Hardboard shelving at pantry and all closets. Master bedroom closet to received custom organizers
- Cased mirrors at all vanities. Powder bath to receive custom mirror
- Custom finish colors- stain and paint
- Cabinetry built regionally
- Solid surface counters throughout-granite, marble, limestone, or cultured marble
- HVAC – 14 seer furnace
- Electrical -recessed cans at kitchen, family, MBR/ BA. Flood lights at two corners. Ceiling fans at all bedrooms, and family rooms. Sconces per plan.
- 3 1/4′ White or Red Oak, #2, hardwoods throughout with exception of secondary baths and laundry.
- Kitchen backsplash allowance for travertine, marble, glass, or ceramic tile
- Tiled bathroom floors and surrounds- ceramic, glass, travertine, or marble.
Lets Get Started!
Request a consultation by filling out the form below.
1209 Fern Forest Drive, Gastonia, NC 28054