Our custom home design service created this Craftsman style home that has a Contemporary twist with it making it a beautifully unique home in the Concord, NC area.
Square Footage: 1752
Custom Home Design in Charlotte, NC
- Large roof overhangs with oversized supports and brackets
- Covered front porches with pressure treated floors and bead board ceilings
- 30 Year Asphalt Architectural Shingles
- 3″ X 4″ gutters and downspouts with drain extensions as needed
- 3′ X 8′ fir front entryway doors
- Cedar shutters and planter boxes per plan
- Combination of cement fiber lap siding, shake accents + stone
- Double hung, wood windows with Low E glass and screens
- Wood or composite porch beams and columns
- Cement Fiber fascia and vinyl vented soffits
- Fully sodded front yard
- Broom finished concrete rear patios – approximately 12′ X 14 with contoured lead walks
- Broom finished concrete driveways
- Trim Package – 7 1/4″ baseboard, flat panel 4″ casing with panel molding headers at doors and windows, 7″ one piece crown, oak banisters and railings, poplar balusters, oak treads and risers, vaulted or coffered ceilings, and 6’8″ solid core five panel doors. Master bedroom sitting area to receive window seats per plan.
- I. Delaney toiletries to include towel bars, rings, and toilet paperholders
- Hardboard shelving at pantry and all closets. Master bedroom closet to received custom organizers
- Cased mirrors at all vanities. Powder bath to receive custom mirror
- Custom finish colors- stain and paint
- Verde Homes cabinetry built regionally
- Solid surface counters throughout-granite, marble, limestone, or cultured marble
- Tiled bathroom floors and surrounds- ceramic, glass, travertine, or marble.
- Brick or stone fireplace surround with wood mantles per plan
Lets Get Started!
Request a consultation by filling out the form below.
North Carolina 704-877-3641
South Carolina 843-368-0309